The Only Way To Succeed In Any Addiction Is To SURRENDER!



“First off I want to say.. Glory to the most high God!! The God of second,third,fourth,fifth, and endless chances.. My name is Tiffani, and I was a full time iv drug user.(junkie). I was in addiction for 12 years or so. I started using drugs a little at a time. Then my hunger to get high grew even stronger everyday. Before I knew it it was an everyday thing. I took advantage of everyone around me. Basically trying to do what ever I could to get my next high. Bc I wasnt one of those types who could get high and function.. I was arrested multiple times for different charges. And was sent to Beauty From Ashes Recovery Center. I arrived on Dec. 21,2020. Upon my arrival I was broken, confused, sick, and completely spiritually dead. I had rejected everything that had to do with Jesus, the church or religion period. It was there that I decided to fully surrender everything and lay everything at the foot of the Cross. I asked the Lord into my heart and been living for him ever since. I have been fully delivered from the chains of addictions. My family is restored. And I have a full time job. I also pay bills.. I just wanted everyone to know you can recover to!! You just have to want it. You can't half way do it. It's all or nothing.”


 

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires