When Parents Raise Their Child To Love Everyone ❤

"Today this beautiful young child approached me at Chick-fil-A and thanked me. I took him to the counter and bought him a cookie. He then had me wait and he gave me a gift card to eat at Chick-fil-A again. He is the very reason I have served in USMC, State Police And now City Police. The faith, innocence and love of a child is immeasurable. In a world that’s divided by racial tension, prejudice and discrimination, why can’t adults be more like kids. He didn’t see black or white, he saw only a law enforcement officer and who he called a hero. 


I applaud his parents for raising a child who loves everyone. I know that some people hate police, but it’s days like today that God often reminds me of those who love, honor and respect the badge and uniform. This is another @best day ever@. God is always reminding us of his presence. 🙏 ❤👮‍♂️


Credit: Terence Brister

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires